Doorbird intercoms support both wired and Wi-Fi connections and send notification to your smartphone when the doorbell button is pressed. You can see your visitors and open the door from anywhere in the world via smartphone or tablet.
Doorbird intercoms not only work with iOS and Android Apps but also integrate with Home Automation platforms like Control4, Crestron, KNX etc.
Showing all 9 results
Doorbird A1101 IP Video Intercom Monitor Station$827.00
Benefits via IP
• Door opener and elevator control
• Visitor history (free Cloud Recording)
• Weather forecast display
• Home and building automation
control (IP, TCP, HTTPS, relays etc.)
• Configurable via the DoorBird App worldwide
Intuitive User Interface
• 4“ True Color Touch Display
• Scratch-resistant tempered Gorilla® glass
Two-way Audio Communication
• HD Audio, up to 102 dB
• More than 50 doorbell sounds available
• 5 hardware buttons for main functions
• Configurable RGB LED status bar
• Supports WiFi, Ethernet, PoE
• Support for multiple DoorBird IP VideoDoor Stations
• Concierge call
• Automatic door opening system, e.g. for offices
• SIP and PBX support
Doorbird Birdguard B101 with motion detector$675.00
- Perfect addition to Garages or delivery areas where a intercom is not needed, but monitoring and security is paramount.
- Utilize the Birdguard for that additional gate or lock release, or attach it to your Garage door controller.
- Also incorporates an inbuilt amplifier allowing connection of an external siren, to scare away those unwanted guests.
- Unlock your doors, take a video of intruders, or talk to the delivery man and ask him to leave your parcel inside, all while monitoring the entire event.
- Equipped with a 180 degree motion sensor and light sensor and guaranteed to work work in the most extreme conditions.
- Able to operate over WiFi or Ethernet (POE), with available connections for electric door strikes or openers, and built in amplifier.
- IP54 rain, snow, frost and heat protection Rating means it can operate in conditions from -20 to +50 degrees.
Doorbird D101 SIP Intercom with Wi-Fi, PoE$675.00 – $745.00
Easy to install Wi-Fi intercom solution
- Easy Set up : Mounts in minutes. No professional help or special tools required.
- WiFi connected : Connects via your WiFi network and alternatively via Ethernet cable.
- Rings your smartphone : Pairs with up to 8 devices. Also listen and talk to visitors using your smartphone or tablet.
- Visitor history : Free Cloud-Recording: Secure visitor history with image, date and time.
- Motion sensor : Built-in infrared motion sensor for alarms, to prevent burglaries.
- Multiple connectors: E.g. Connects to your existing door chime and door opener.
- HDTV video : The IP Video Door Station features a high quality HDTV camera for crystal clear live video.
- Night-Vision : Real Night-Vision function and Ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens, 180°
- Outdoor-ready : Rain, snow, heat and frost proof according to industry standard
- iOS & Android : Available on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
Doorbird D101 intercoms come in Polycarbonate housing in two colours, please select from below option.
Doorbird D21DKV/H Multi Tenant Video Intercom with Keypad and LCD screen
- Ultra wide angle 180 degree HD Camera lens
- LCD display module
- Dual Relays
- RFID card reader & Keypad Pincode
- IR LEDs for night vision
- Smart Home and ONVIF Compatible
- Open API for integration with 3rd party systems
- IP65 rated for outdoor installation – model V2A
- Fortified for harsh conditions & Salt-Water resistance – model V4A
Doorbird Intercom Surface Mount Box
- Enable surface mounting of doorbird intercom
- Perfect solution for Retro Fit installations
- V2A is stainless steel IP65
- V4A is atainless steel IP65 for harsh conditions and is salt water resistant.
Please select surface mount housing from options below.
Doorbird Intercom Wi-Fi Chime$260.00
The DoorBird IP Door Chime is extremely versatile and aesthetically designed to fit in your home. The chime is an ideal addition to every DoorBird door station. It can be flexibly installed on a wall or the ceiling of your home. The connection of the door chime to the network can be made via WiFi or via network cable. The chime can also be powered conveniently via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The network-based door chime is configured via the DoorBird App. In addition to the volume and the multiple ringtones it is also possible to set the door chime to a do not disturb mode (Coming Soon!). A DoorBird door station can be connected to an unlimited number of door chimes and the door chime supports an unlimited number of door stations.
- Front door and storey-call option
- WiFi, Ethernet, PoE
- Configurable via App worldwide
- Do not disturb mode (Coming Soon!)
- Works online and offline
- Multiple ringtones available (50+)
- Unlimited range, works anywhere
- Easy to hear, discrete design
- Made in Germany