Showing all 2 results
Robin Proline Video Intercom for Apple Homekit
The modern designed Robin Proline Video doorbell offers direct support for Apple HomeKit. Through the integrated scratch-resistant 130 ° wide-angle lens, you have a view of the visitor at your front door and you can safely start a conversation with them.. With this doorbell and the Apple Home app you can see on an iPhone or iPad who is at your door
The HomeKit-enabled ProLine comes with a 5 Megapixel video camera which provides HD (720p) resolution. The camera lens is a wide-angle lens with a 130 degree viewing angle (diagonal). The camera is protected by a dome made from hardened optical glass with photochromatic properties.
HomeKit Secure Video
The ProLine supports HomeKit Secure Video Recording.
The front panel is made of anodised aluminium (3 mm) with a light brushed finish. The unit is optionally supplied with a surface-mount box (type A03001) or for installation in concrete or masonry wall, the flush-mount box with setting option (type A01112) can be used.
Call button based on piezo technology (tap instead of push) with backlit name label.
The ProLine Doorbell can be connected to an existing chime with the built-in relay contact so that you can always hear the bell even if the iPhone or iPad in Do Not Disturb Mode
The Robin Proline Doorbell is powered via “Power-over-Ethernet”.
Robin Proline Video Intercom for Teams
- Supports Integration with Teams Applications
- Two-way audio with the Microsoft Teams user: either the Teams client on your desktop PC, or Teams compatible desk phone, or Teams app on your Smartphone.
- Live video to the Microsoft Teams user who receives the intercom call.
- Opening door / gate via the SIP intercom built-in dry relay (if the SIP intercom supports this feature)
- Available in Single Button, 2 Button, 4 button and Keypad Models
- Flush or Surface Mounting option
Please contact us for Pricing