Algo Visual Alerters provide comprehensive solutions for voice paging systems, telephone alerting (e.g. loud ringing, visual ringing), safety, security and emergency notification (e.g. OSHA), bell scheduling and playing music. The products are compatible with any UC hosted/cloud or premise platform supporting IP (i.e. 3rd party SIP endpoints) or analog connectivity including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Metaswitch, Mitel, NEC, Polycom and Yealink to name a few.
Showing all 2 results
Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light
IP Strobe Light for Telephone, Security, Safety & Emergency Alerting
- PoE Endpoint
- SIP, multicast, or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate, and intensity
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- Distinguishable from a fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Easily scales for large deployment using multicast
Algo 8138 IP Colour Visual Alerter
- Multi-color IP alerter for public address (PA) and alert notification.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast to scale from one to many synchronized strobes.
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- 180 combinations of flash patterns, intensity and color incuding steady-state on.
- Amber, blue, green and red LED color options to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness. (Use Algo 8128 for white).
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protect is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant), noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library) and expansive facilities such as a school / college / university campus, transportation terminal (i.e., airport, bus / rail station), hospital, government office, enterprise campus, etc.