I SPEAKER B20 – INTERFACE IP WITH ANALOG
SIP to analog Paging Gateway
The SIP based, ZYCOO iSpeaker B20 is compatible with any brand of SIP Phone / IP PBX Systems so an announcement via iSpeaker B20 can easily be effected by initiating a call from a SIP phone. The 10 Watt amplifier will provide sufficient coverage to the assigned rooms or spaces, for applications requiring higher volume the speaker output may be connected to an analog amplifier connected to legacy speakers.
It is an ideal solution to deploy in schools, offices, airports, and other public spaces.
- G.711,G.722,G.723,G.726,G.729 audio codecs
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)and related RFC protocol
- 10W amplifier
- Mic connector
- DSP integrated echo cancellation and noise suppression provides excellent voice
- Easy management and configuration from Web interface
The SIP based, iSpeaker B20 is compatible with any brand of SIP Phones so an announcement via iSpeaker C20 can easily be effected by initiating a call from a SIP phones via its handset, headset or handsfree mode. The 10 Watt amplifier will provide sufficient coverage to the assigned rooms or spaces.
Remote access to the web interface provides remote control and configuration of your iSpeaker B20 if the unit is located in other rooms or floors. In conclusion, iSpeaker B20 is the most flexible solution for Speaker, intercom, conference and door phone system.
You may also like…
- IP Bell Scheduler
- IP to Analog Paging Gateway / Converter
- SIP Paging Server
- Analog to IP Audio Encoder
- SIP Paging & Public Announcement
- SIP to Analog PA Gateways
- SIP PA Servers
- Analog to Digital Audio Encoder
- Automated Bell Scheduler
- Algo SIP Paging Adaptors