Home Network Smart Locks, Keypad Access, Smart Locks, Zwave / Zigbee Access
ZWSN80 – Zwave Smart Lock with Keypad and Manual Keys
ZWSN80 – Zwave Smart Door Lock
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 2-3⁄8″(60mm) or 2-3⁄4″(70mm)
- Keypad PIN Code / Z-Wave / mechanical key
- Lock Body Material – Zinc-alloy
- Finish -Satin Nickel
- Z-Wave Frequency 921.42MHz for Australia
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V Standard Alkaline Batteries
- Master code – You have the ability to change the Master code.
- User codes – Program up to 10 different user codes.
- Remote code change – Integrated into the Z-Wave device, the automation management software has the ability to set up, change and revoke the code remotely.
- Remote unlocking – Using the software interface, the door can be unlocked and locked remotely. It also provides the current status change when the door is locked or unlocked.
- Low battery warning – The lock will emit a tone notifying the owner to replace the batteries. Normal battery use is approx 12-16 months.
- Emergency key override – Includes mechanical key barrel and 2 x keys for manual override.
- Z-Wave networking enabled – The wireless lock is a certified Z-Wave device, which can be integrated easily with any Z-Wave certified home automation system (Australian version). Please note that the available user functions may depend on the functionality of your particular Z-Wave home controller.