PoE 6311 – SIP Ceiling Speaker / Ringer
● Can be mounted to any place accessible to network.
● Support maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
● Built-in 2×9W digital amplifier, with low power consumption.
● Can play the background music, emergency paging, alarm signals from the system host.
● Local output volume and local play status can be controlled.
● Provide a complete interface that complies with the IEEE 802.3af / at PoE standard and a DC15V power supply interface, with two optional power supply modes for switching.
Available on backorder
PoE 6311 – SIP Ceiling Speaker / Ringer is a network full-digital analog-digital conversion signal processor based on the TCP / IP transmission protocol, which can be mounted to any place accessible to network. The remote audio data steam can be output as audio signal through the equipment with intelligent host control.
PoE 6311 – SIP Ceiling Speaker / Ringer supports SIP registration and can be used for announcements or can work as a loud ringer in noisy environments in conjunction with IP Phones to alert users of an incoming calls.