Ubiquiti Nano Station M2 Loco 2.4GHz Point to Point Wireless Bridge
High Speed Point to Point Wireless when cabling is not feasible creates a virtual Ethernet link.
- Connect two remote locations on one network
- Share Internet connection between buildings, remote sites, etc.
- Up to 200mW output power, 2×2 MIMO operation, 100Mbps
- Integrated AirOS web software for controlling power, bridge/AP mode, etc.
- Includes POE injector and 240V AC adaptor
- Two units required for wireless bridge.
- Weatherproof for installation in outdoor environment
Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Forget Ethernet cable, the Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO is ideal for bridging networks or sharing broadband between buildings. This is a transparent data-link layer bridge, not a routed bridge – this means that you are creating a virtual ethernet cable between the two facilities, making network setup incredibly simple – no routing configuration, all protocols (DHCP, DNS, etc) just work.