WIS CM712AC – 1167 MBPS DUAL BAND ACCESS POINT WITH POE
– Compliant with 802.11ac/n/a/g/b, speed up to 1167Mbps
– Integrated antenna and tx power adjustable
– Supports mass management with Wisnetwork NMS tool
– Gigabit LAN port to maximize the throughput performance
– High output transmission power and receive sensitivity optimized
– Up to 4 Multiple SSID
– 802.3af POE(48VDC) for flexible deployment
– Supports QoS: Traffic Control & WMM
– Supports MAC & IP Address Filter
– Easy to install with ceiling mount and wall mount
CM712AC is ideal for enterprises, hotels, schools and homes where high performance is mandatory for handling multiple applications like HD movies stream, on-line games, stereo music, VoIP and data streams simultaneously.
Extremely High Speed Connectivity – CM712AC wireless access point is a high-speed solution that complies with IEEE 802.11ac standards. The integrated 2*2 MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology for 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz makes it 4x speed than legacy 802.11n standard, easy to extend the Wi-Fi coverage and eliminate dead spots within the signal range. It also helps your smart phone, laptop, iPad to get the maximum Wi-Fi speed while surfing the Internet.
Boosted Indoor Coverage Area – Featuring high power wireless and Atheros beamforming technology, the CM712AC is capable to provide 2x coverage size than normal 11ac access point. It is equipped with two power amplifiers in its hardware design in order to guarantee a smooth and robust indoor Wi-Fi connection. This is really helpful while CM712AC is used for high bandwidth transmission, such as online HD video streaming.
Easy deployment with 802.3af PoE –The WIS-CM712AC is able to be supplied power by a power injector using 48VDC 802.3af PoE technology which is compatible to all standard PoE switches and make it more flexible to deploy the device in indoor ceiling environment.