IP to 2Wire Converter Kit
- Transmit IP signals over standard 2-core or coaxial cable
- Integrate IP devices (such as IP cameras, IP intercom, etc) into an existing non-LAN cable infrastructure
- Transmits data and power over single cable
- Supplies power for connected IP devices via PoE
- Simple, fast installation
- Low cost device, cost saving on cable installation
Have trouble running a cat 5e or 6 cable to your intercom? Dont have a Wifi signal reliable enough at the Intercom installation location? No problem, utilise your existing electric strike or doorbell wiring to both power and transmit data to your intercom with IP to 2 wire converter kit..
IP to 2 wire converter kit will convert Ethernet POE signal to be used with a 2 wire system, such as an existing door chime wiring, and convert it back again to allow connection to your Intercom. IP to 2Wire Converter Kit comprises a pair of adapters; 1 for the transmit end and 1 for the receive end of the cable (please note that both adapters are identical and either can be used as transmitter or receiver).
IP to 2 wire converter kit supports POE, allowing up to 30w to be used to power all matter of devices, such as cameras and intercoms.
Note: POE injector/switch is not included or part of this product.