Information dissemination across Public Spaces for the broadcast of scheduled prerecorded announcements, live security announcements, evacuation or public safety announcement is hassle-free using SIP public address systems. Automatic prerecorded announcements, Bell scheduler for schools, Music for retail spaces etc. can be programmed to broadcast on certain days or times to a select number of speakers or zones ensuring the message is clearly heard by target audience.
Use your existing network to distribute high quality sound, voice paging, informacast messaging, advertising or music. SIP Paging & PA systems can be deployed as standalone systems or can integrate with existing IP Phone Systems and are also capable of integration with legacy paging systems.
SIP PA systems are very flexible and can be used to integrate your old PA amplifiers with your VOIP phone system to enable easy paging from the phone handsets. SIP PA systems can easily be integrated into existing, shared or dedicated networks and supports PoE for easy and cost effective installation thereby eliminating the need for electrical cables and power outlets.
Automated School Bell System : Automated School bell solution is ideal for schools i.e., different bell tones can be scheduled for school start and close time, class changes, recess, timer bells for parent teacher meets, open days etc. can be easily customized from a PC screen. National and School anthems can also be played at scheduled time as required. Automated bell system can also be integrated with existing legacy speakers or PA systems to ensure protection of existing infrastructure investments and for more flexibility and convenience.
Easy to install, cost effective and reliable SIP PA solution includes the following components
1. SIP Speakers : SIP speakers can work as standalone speakers or register as extensions to VoIP Phone Systems and can be activated by dialing the extension number to make an announcement. Users can call individual speakers or a group of speakers for mass notification by dialing a code on their phones. SIP speakers also support Multicast streaming with priority options – i.e. if music / radio is streaming on the speakers, users could barge in to make important announcements. We also offer SIP speakers with built in microphones which support two way audio for specialised applications.
1. SIP Paging Gateways :For customers who want to migrate to an IP based Automated bell and PA system but want to use their traditional PA system SIP Paging Gateways are a cost effective solution to bridge existing infrastructure with IP based paging solutions.
2. SIP Paging Servers : SIP Paging servers / adapters support scheduled broadcast of recorded announcements, school bell ring tones, etc. Pre-recorded announcements or music files can be uploaded for scheduled broadcasting . These units can also be integrated with SIP Phone systems to multicast announcements, bells, music streaming etc. at the touch of a button. Whenever there are announcements, the background music will get automatically paused / muted.
3. Analog to IP Encoders: For applications requiring multiple streams of background music for different zones, we offer Analog to IP Encoders that enable connecting of traditional audio sources like radio, CD players etc. to an IP network. Whenever there are announcements, the background music gets automatically paused / muted.
4. Paging Mic Console : For customers who need a centralized Paging Microphone Console for making announcements we also offer a range of SIP Paging Microphones. SIP Paging consoles also support multiple speed dial buttons with labels which allow users to call just a single speaker or a group of speakers, the buttons can also be programmed to play emergency / lock down announcements etc. Multiple Paging Phones or Microphone consoles can be added to the system if required.
5. Centralized Management Software: For large installations involving hundreds of speakers , gateways etc. we also offer a Audio Management Software for easy management of all endpoints, the software also supports audio scheduling, remote monitoring, bulk upgrade of firmware etc.
Please click on below Case Study Video of Paging and PA system installation.
Please click on link to download Paging & PA Presentation
For more information on our Automated Bell and PA solution please contact us for a free consultation.