0011049 Cyberdata SIP Call Button
- TLS 1.2, Enhanced security for IP endpoints in a local or cloud based environment
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- User downloadable message up to 80 seconds
- Single button call to pre-set number
- Continuous repeat of message
- Call progress light
Use Areas Include: Classrooms, Banks or financial institutions, Court Rooms, Front lobby reception areas, Grocery Store/Retail, Assembly Lines.
The SIP Call Button is a reliable solution for a one-touch programmable call to an IP phone or page announcement. It can be mounted under a desk, on a wall, or in a discrete location. If an event takes place, the user depresses the button. The Call Button automatically makes a call to a pre-set phone or extension number. When the called number answers, the Call Button plays and repeats a stored audio file. This stored audio file is uploaded by the administrator to meet the needs of the installed location.
In a Singlewire InformaCast environment, the SIP call button registers to the Cisco Call Manager as a third party SIP endpoint. When the Call Button is depressed it makes a call to the Cisco Call Manager and the Singlewire InformaCast software detects that call and initiates an event.