Use the prevailing and most popular technology for access control systems in combination with modern Bluetooth. In the 2N 9160335 Access Unit with Bluetooth, RFID Reader, features are elegantly combined in one access unit that reads all the wide-spread RFID cards on the market and simultaneously communicates with your smartphone that can fully and for free substitute these cards.
Tap in app mode – open doors by pressing a button in the 2N® Mobile Key smartphone application
Touch mode – leave the phone in your pocket and just touch the access unit itself
- Convenience of mobile credentials : Apart from RFID cards, a mobile phone can also be used for identification. All a user need is to install the 2N® Mobile Key application in his/her smartphone. The user can then enter the building by tapping the button in the application, or by simply touching the reader.
- Mobile credentials for free : 2N offers mobile credentials for free! You do not need to pay 5-10USD per each RFID card, neither per mobile credential. Simply install the app and use it without any further fees.
- Multi-Frequency RFID card reader : 2N 9160335 Access Unit with Bluetooth, RFID Reader access unit reads most of the RFID cards and fobs on the market and ensures a step-by-step transition from obsolete, easy-to-copy 125kHz technology to a smart, more secure 13.56MHz.
- Remote Configuration and Management : The 2N Access Unit 2.0 can be remotely configured via 2N® Remote Configuration cloud service or administrator can use 2N® Access Commander for bulk management.
- Security comparable with internet banking : Thanks to Bluetooth v4 (BLE) technology and encrypted communication between the access control unit and the 2N® Mobile Key application, your access credentials cannot be misused.
- Easily installed edge device : A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a door strike, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- Time and attendance terminal : The 2N 9160335 Access Unit with Bluetooth, RFID Reader Unit 2.0 works as a T&A terminal recording all your employees’ arrivals and departures. These information are sent to 2N® Access Commander where can be seen in graphical form.
- Straight forward pairing process : You simply pair your smartphone with the access control unit in just three steps. To pair with several units at once, use the 2N® Access Commander.
- Door protected from both sides : Other additional modules such as RFID reader, keypad, fingerprint or Bluetooth can be connected to the 2N Access Unit 2.0, allowing you to secure a door from both sides.
- Web interface administration : Simply connect the 2N 9160335 Access Unit with Bluetooth, RFID Reader unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.