4G LTE – Cellular VOIP Gateways with Multi Channel Options
4G Connectivity for Phone and Intercom Systems
- Link up PBX Systems or SIP devices to 3G /4G LTE Networks
- Works as a cost effective backup when wired network goes down
- Supports Sending and Recieving of bulk SMS messages
- Easy Installation and web based management
- Available in 2, 4, 8 and 16 channel versions.
Price quoted below is for 2 channel model, please contact us for pricing for other versions.
TG Series VoIP GSM Gateways connect GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE to VoIP networks to provide two-way communication: GSM/3G/4G to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/3G/4G. This allows you to connect most IP-based telephone systems and SIP devices like Door Intercoms, Phones etc to a GSM or 3G WCDMA or 4G LTE; which can provide a fallback solution when landlines go down, or be used to increase call traffic capacity by providing additional dial-tone.