Akuvox R49G Telehealth Video phone with Camera and optional Pendant is the ideal solution for Tele Healthcare applications, it allows remote monitoring of aged residents via integrated camera. The optional wireless pendant allows aged residents to make emergency calls should the situation arise.
Akuvox R49G is an Android-based multimedia video terminal with a 7 inch touch screen and a 1.3MP CMOS sensor camera. It supports H.264/H.263 codec with adaptive bandwidth adjustment. The 7 inch touch screen offers excellent user experiences such as high quality videophone, smooth internet surfing, various Android Apps and daily information.
Akuvox R49G Telehealth Video phone can operate as standalone or integrate with IP Phone systems for extra user convenience, it also comes with PoE or Wi-Fi for easy and cost effective installation. Ability to add 3rd party android apps for Home Automation etc. makes the Akuvox R48G a powerful multi-function communicator for Smart Telehealth Services.
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, 1024*600 pixels
- 1.3M pixels CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Optional wireless Pendant
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, Bluetooth, TF card,USB, PoE and Integrated Wi-Fi
- Android 5.1 Operating System and support Android API for the 3 rd party Android application installation
- Voice and Video Codec : PCMA,PCMU, G.722, G.723, G.729, OPUS, ILBC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, H.263, H.264.
- Protocol: SIP RFC3261, TCP/UDP/IP,PPPoE, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc
- AutoP: FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS