Grandstream HT802 NBN Ready Analog to VoIP converter.
Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to NBN /VoIP network at home or in the office. The HT802 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable.
- Supports connection of 2 Analog Devices
- Supports 3 Way voice conference
- Supports Call Forward, Call Waiting, Message Waiting Indication.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Supports T.38 Fax Over IP
- Supports wide range of Caller ID Formats
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
Grandstream HT802 NBN Ready Analog to VoIP converter is a 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service.
Grandstream HT802 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. Built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments. The HT802 comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.