IP PoE Clock – NTP Series Analog Design with Bell Timer Option
- Time is automatically set by Simple Network Time Protocol(SNTP)- no master clock required.
- PoE for easy installation and operation
- Static IP or DHCP addressing
- Classic Analog Style with silvery aluminum case
- Supports any time zone.
- Supports countdown function
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Environmentally friendly: the light intensity of the digits is adjustable by the software
- Provides NTP server configuration.
- If connection to NTP server is lost the clock will continue to run on the built-in time base. When the connection is restored it will synchronize automatically.
- Optional Alarm / Bell Timer feature
- Mounting options: pendant, cantilever, surface
- Double side screen option available.
- Available in Red, Green, Blue & Yellow LED colours.
- Also available with Wi-Fi option.
Available on backorder
IP PoE Clock – NTP Series Analog Design with Bell Timer Option supports automatic synchronization of time with NTP server, no master clock is required. This is especially useful for applications where multiple clocks need to be used – PoE IP Network clocks ensure accurate time is displayed on every clock. Standardized time helps improve punctuality, efficiency and productivity and is critical in manufacturing plants, hospitals, schools, pharmaceutical manufacturing, etc. PoE clocks are also, by a margin, one of the most reliable smart clocks in existence. Why? Because they are constantly getting a time update by being directly connected to the network.
IP PoE clock systems are one of the more advanced systems available in the time solutions market. PoE (Power over Ethernet) or IP Network Synchronized clocks tap into traditional Ethernet technology, receiving power and time data by directly connecting with your local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). These “smart clocks” draw power and time updates from the network using a standard Category 6 Ethernet Patch cable.
IP PoE Clock – NTP Series 6 Digit with Bell Timer Option can display time in 12 or 24 hour format and supports Daylight Saving Time. Integrated PoE functionality makes these clocks easy and cost effective to install and manage.