Grandstream DP722 VoIP Cordless Phone with DP752 Base Station
$170.00 – $350.00
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 1.8 inch (128×160) color LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20 hours talk time and 250 hours standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button
- Seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
Upto 5 DP722 handsets can work from a single DP 752 base station provided they are within the base station range. Please select the number of Cordless Handsets required from the below menu.
Grandstream DP722 is a mid-tier DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and excellent telephony performance. Up to five DP722 handsets to be supported on each base station while each DP722 supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors, 20 hours of talk time and 250-hour standby time.
Grandstream DP722 touts a suite of robust features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 1.8 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP722 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
The DP752 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unifed features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, DP722 or DP730 handsets, the DP752 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.