Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
- Desktop or wallmount installation option
1 in stock
Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone delivers a powerful voice, video and multimedia business communications experience to keep workers in touch and up-to-date. Allow users to stay connected using its 6 lines, multi-platform video conferencing support, tablet-like 7 inch touch screen and app integration through the Google Play Store.
Stay productive and customize your Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone phone with access to thousands of android apps, including powerful business productivity apps like Skype and Google Hangouts. Additional features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing of headsets and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring, Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and more.
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
In addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone, the Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone is also a great addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution. Pair it with the GDS, Grandstream’s Door Phone or third-party devices, SIP door openers or IP cameras to allow users to control these third-party devices in an office or apartment right from the Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone. From a surveillance standpoint, the Grandstream GXV 3370 Multimedia Phone can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras for security alerts/alarms or for checking a camera’s live video feed.