2N External IP WEB Relay – Remote Relay Control Over IP Network
$236.36 – $295.45
The standalone IP Web Relay provides reliable remote control over any IP network using HTTP commands from any IP VoIP SIP Intercom. Web Relay can be located far away from the intercom in a secure location, thereby making it impossible for intruders to hack the door unit to gain entry. Web Relay unit can be controlled by authorized devices from an unlimited distance on the LAN or WAN and is available in multiple output configurations to allow control of multiple devices.
The WebRelay provides remote relay control in a huge number of applications including lighting control, heater, pump and motor control, security locking systems, remote reboot of many other devices. WebRelay’s flexible and very powerful design make the individuals imagination its only limit.
2N External IP WEB Relay provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network. It is a standalone IP device which can be controlled by HTTP commands sent by IP intercom, which can thus control devices over unlimited distances. Eliminates the need for lock control wiring from the Intercom and can be used for basic lift control using the Automation Scripts of the IP Intercom. Available in Single or Quad Relays with PoE.
2N External IP WEB Relay Quad has no inputs, but has got four output relays, which can be controlled by a remote relay somewhere else on the network via another WebRelay. This feature alone is extremely useful to extend the output of a PLC or a system output to another building, gate or to allow a switch to control a device in another country.
Built-in web server for setup and remote relay control from a web-browser
No special software or device drivers required
XML status and control page makes communications with custom software interfaces simple
Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave device
Four independent, 28V 1A relays (SPDT)
“On/Off” and “Pulse” modes
Rugged, compact enclosure can be DIN-Rail or Wall mounted
Includes a 2-piece (14-pin) industrial terminal connector that makes connections convenient
“Power-Over-Ethernet” (802.3af) option available.
Two power supply options available: 9-28 VDC or Power-Over-Ethernet (802.3af)
WebRelay-Quad™ provides reliable remote relay control over any IP network. WebRelay-Quad, can provide remote relay control in a variety of applications including pump and motor control, and lighting control.
WebRelay-Quad’s powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Control devices such as:
- Turn lights on/off while using IP video cameras.
- Remotely control security gates
- Control electronic door locks and garage door openers.
- X-WR-4R3-I: 9-28VDC
- X-WR-4R3-E: POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
- Max Current:
- X-WR-4R3-I: 320mA Max
- X-WR-4R3-E: 477mA Max
- Number of Relays: 4
- Max Voltage: 28VAC, 24VDC
- Max Current: 3A
- Contact Type: SPDT (Form C)
- Load Type: General Purpose
- Contact Resistance: < 50 milliohms initial
- Contact Material: AgSnO2
- Electrical Life: 100K cycles (Typical)
- Mechanical Life: 10M cycles (Typical)
- Environmental Rating: Over voltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- Relay Modes: ON/OFF or Pulse
- Pulse Timer Duration: 0.1 to 86,400 Seconds (1-day)
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static IP address assignment. TCP port selectable
- Power & Relays 1-4: 14-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 7
- Power on
- Relay coil energized 1-4
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, XML, Modbus TCP/IP
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 10 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- EU EN55024, EN55022
- X-WR-4R3-I: FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- X-WR-4R3-E: FCC 47CFR15 (Class A)
Product Safety Compliance
- IEC 61010-1