Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light
IP Strobe Light for Telephone, Security, Safety & Emergency Alerting
- PoE Endpoint
- SIP, multicast, or dry contact activated
- Selectable flash pattern, rate, and intensity
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Weather resistant
- 16 flash patterns suitable for all applications
- Distinguishable from a fire alarm
- Higher efficiency and longer life than xenon strobe lights
- Easily scales for large deployment using multicast
Please contact us for price or click on add to RFQ button to Request Quote
The Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light is a high-intensity PoE LED strobe light that is designed to provide a visual indication for telephone, safety and security events. The 8128 SIP Strobe Light can be deployed in a variety of environments utilizing different flash patterns from mild to aggressive.
The Algo 8128 SIP Strobe Light Bright visual can be used to provide visual notification of telephone, safety, and security events. The 8128 includes a variety of effective and selectable flash patterns radiate light 360 x 180 degrees for visibility in all directions to alerts employees in noisy locations or eliminate noise in quiet environments.
The eight efficient and powerful LEDs in the Algo 8128 provide a range of visible effects ranging from aggressive flash patterns for large noisy industrial areas to milder flash patterns that are more suitable for less urgent notification or offices.
- IP strobe light for public address (PA) and alert notification.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Multicast to scale from one to many synchronized strobes.
- Long-life LEDs providing 360 x 180 degree visibility from a wall or ceiling mount location.
- Zero light degradation for at least 34 years of continuous use.
- 875 lumen rating.
- 11 configurable flash patterns, each with three brightness levels to choose from to best suit application requirements.
- Amber, blue and red lens color accessories to distinguish unique events and enhance situational awareness.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ideal for noisy workplace environments or where hearing protection is worn (e.g., manufacturing plant / factory, utility, warehouse, machine shop, garage, restaurant), noise sensitive areas (e.g., hospital maternity ward, court room, studio, library) and expansive facilities such as a school /college / university campus, transportation terminal (i.e., airport, bus / rail station), hospital, government office, enterprise campus, etc.