Fanvil PA2S SIP Paging Gateway
· Emergency call button interface, active call
· NVR video recording, standard RJ45 interface
· Recording output, 3.5mm standard audio interface
· Audio line out port, expandable external active speaker
· 1 switch signal input and output port ( built-in relay)
· 10W ~ 30W amplifier output, according to the input voltage
· Adaptive 10/100 Mbps network port, integrated PoE
Fanvil PA2S is a SIP paging gateway that uses the standard IP/RTP/RTSP protocol for media streaming. It offers a variety of functional interfaces in one: broadcast, recording, intercom, security. Through the connection of the external devices to achieve audio and video intercom, broadcast, security trigger and other practical functions, Fanvil PA2S can apply to multiple scenarios for deployment. The size of the device is small, which is suitable for DIY applications of various integrated solutions.
Fanvil PA2S can be connected to the external devices, such as microphones, mobile phones, FM radio, and passive/active speakers, supporting MP3 broadcast，to provide real-time broadcasting in campus, hospitals, industrial parks, airports, etc. Supporting Wideband codec G.722 and Opus, Fanvil PA2S brings the users a crystal-clear telecom-level auditory experience, allowing the sound to spread farther and clearer. The sound can be heard clearly even in a large public area.