Snom PA1 VoIP Paging Amplifier
• SIP communication + Multicast
• Centralised configuration and maintenance
• Web interface menu
• Remote volume configuration
• 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
• Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
• 2 LED status indicators
• 2 x 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
• 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
• Robust housing for wall-mount
The Snom PA-1 Public Address System enables businesses to extend their existing public announcement speaker system while upgrading from digital/POTs systems into SIP-based voice communication solutions. The PA1 can be used in both small and large applications due to the inclusion of a 4-watt amplifier for single speaker projects.
The SNOM-PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors.
An announcement via the SNOM-PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
If a network video camera is connected to the SNOM-PA1, images of the highest quality are transmitted to monitors located in other rooms or on other floors.
Several SNOM-PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long; otherwise common quality impairments caused by long stretches of cabling do not occur. The SNOM-PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
The SNOM-PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The specific addressing of individual SNOM-PA1 control systems can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the SNOM-PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the SNOM-PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
For maintenance purposes, the SNOM-PA1 has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the SNOM-PA1 via its web interface.
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP WITH A POWER SUPPLY. IF YOU ARE NOT USING A PoE ENABLED NETWORK, YOU MUST PURCHASE A PoE INJECTOR .
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount