Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
Wideband IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility – no hum or noise
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Multicasting capability for scalability to add more zone coverage and include other IP endpoints
- Easy and intuitive web interface to configure scheduled announcements, tones, bells, music, etc.
- Synchronization of scheduler and IP clocks using NTP server
- Linux appliance; no dependency on software or PC for bell scheduling
- Scheduler for School Bells, Automated announcement for retail, healthcare, shift changes etc.
- Customizable. Includes chime, gong, bell, warble, barking dogs.
- Integrated 3.5mm Jacks for Analog Music Input and Headset/ Speaker output.
- Integrated NO / NC Relay Input and Output
Please contact us by email for pricing of Algo 8301
Algo 8301 is a paging adapter for IP enabling analog voice paging systems. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, announcements and music. The 8301 is a SIP interface to seamlessly bridge an analog paging system to VoIP. Common application environments including a school, hospital, retail store, factory, airport / bus / train terminal, etc
The 8301 is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for integrating legacy analog voice paging systems into a premise or hosted UC environment as a third party SIP endpoint. The Adapter eliminates the need for an ATA or FXS port. Features include G.722 wideband support with isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise.