The 2N 9151101KW IP Force intercom system also offers a huge range of upgrade options, associated products and accessories, allowing your IP-distributed Door Intercom System to be upgraded and adapted to include Access Control, distributed audio (such as intercom or public address) and video signal distribution.
The full 2N 91551101KW IP Force Intercom Door Access range can be integrated into one on-site system or a multi-zone, multi-site system – all within an IP environment using SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). These intercoms come with Optional Camera, Keypad, Card Reader, Additional call buttons etc.
- The toughest IP Intercom – 2N 9151101CHKW IP Force combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards.
- Robust Access Control – Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- 2N® Remote Configuration – Save time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customers requests.
- Security Relay – This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Picture to email – 2N 9151101CHKW IP Force allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- Integration with Security Systems – Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- Calls to mobile and tablet – The 2N® Mobile Video cloud service allows the 2N® IP Force intercom to call a mobile phone or tablet.
- Integration with CCTV and VMS – 2N 9151101CHKW IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
- Tamper Switch – 2N 9151101CHKW IP Force can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Time Profiles – This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number, RFID card or access code is valid.
- SIP support with no server required – SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.