914431E 2N SIP Mic
SIP based Microphone Console for paging and 2 way communication
- Server-less paging to up to 12 zones
- Two-way communication
- Pre-recorded announcements
- Easy Configuration
- Axis Vapix support for paging
- Easy installation with single cable
- Listen- in function
- Announcements prerecording
- Support for SIP IP Phone systems
- Additional information
- Video Presentation
- Case Study Video
- Reviews (0)
A SIP based microphone console for paging can appeal not only by wooden designer case, but also by various advanced functions such as broadcasting to 12 zones, two-way communication thanks to an inbuilt speaker, or playing back pre-recorded messages. All these functions are available without the need of server or distance limitations.
Features & Benefits
- SERVER-LESS PAGING TO UP TO 12 ZONES2N® SIP Mic uses a multicast technology and sophisticated controlling mechanism hence enabling communication to up to 12 zones. Moreover, the microphone console- speaker connection is straight forward, no server needed.
- TWO-WAY COMMUNICATIONCall from the 2N IP intercoms to the paging console with an inbuilt speaker thanks to SIP protocol.
- PRE-RECORDED ANNOUNCEMENTSUpload or record a message via the microphone and then play it by simple push of a button to a designated zone.
- EASY CONFIGURATIONZones, priorities and announcements prepared in advance can easily be set up in the clean web interface.
- INTEGRATION WITH AN AXIS SOLUTIONThe 2N® SIP Mic microphone console is fully integrated into the AXIS Audio Manager central control software. Also, thanks to support for AXIS Vapix®, announcements can be made using AXIS cameras or speakers.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH A SINGLE CABLEThe 2N® SIP Mic is very easy to install simply by connecting it to an existing IP network with a PoE cable.
- LISTEN-IN FUNCTIONAt simple press of a button one can listen to what is happening in certain zone.
- SUPPORT FOR IP PBX (SIP)The 2N® SIP Mic device may function independently or be simply connected to IP PBX.