Cyberdata 011398 SIP Talk Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings such as classrooms, offices, medical facilities and clinics.
Cyberdata 011398 SIP Talk Back Speaker runs on open SIP communications protocol and can be managed via a web-based configuration utility, which enables simple firmware upgrades and advanced security. The speaker can be set for full-duplex conversations via SIP or one-way half-duplex speaking using Push-to-Talk (PTT). It can be powered either via PoE or via a 24V auxiliary power supply and supports the G.722 wideband audio codec, so you get rich, natural sound.
• Full-duplex (SIP) or half-duplex (push to talk)
• Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
• Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available
• Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
• HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default.
• 802.11q VLAN tagging
• Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
• Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
• Support for G.722 codecs
• Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply (not included)
• Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
• SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
• Simultaneous SIP and multicast
• Web-based configuration
• Paging prioritization
• Web-based firmware upgradeable
• Plenum-rated enclosure
• High efficiency speaker driver
• DTMF-controlled relay
• Line-out connection
• Network and manual speaker volume control Can drive one external analog speaker for greater coverage
• User-uploadable ring and alert tones