For multiple speaker deployments, additional devices do not require a SIP license. A single registered speaker can be configured to multicast to any number and mix of additional Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters as required, providing cost effective scalability using a minimum of network traffic.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity – no additional amplifier is required
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multifunctional speaker for voice paging, emergency notification and ring alerting. Easily integrates with the Algo 8301 for automating playing tones and announcements for scheduled events
- Excellent capability for playing background music
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast send or receive capability for cost effective scalability – mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and paging adapters for more comprehensive PA and alerting solution requirements
- Supports RTP multicast, in addition to Polycom Group Page, InformaCast (part no. 8188-IC) and Syn-Apps Revolution
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom and Yealink to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS). Also supported: TLS & SRTP (secure SIP signalling and media), SIP over TCP (allows increased packet size over UDP), DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment.
- SNMP supervision or via the Algo 8300 Controller
- Music capable
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploading custom WAV files or recorded messages for notification alerting. Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and barking dogs
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10), Emergency Alert (10) and Page (50) extensions
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input or illuminated and supervised wall button
- Hydrophobic Membrane Screen (part no. 8188MEM) can be attached to the speaker for placement in areas subject to moisture (e.g. shower)
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE and UL2043 certified
- Dimensions: 8″ (20.5cm) diameter without trim ring; 9.8″ (24.9cm) with trim ring; total height 7.0″ (17.8cm)
- IP voice paging, indoors, for a school, campus, hospital, retail store, and office. Note: Placement of the speaker in areas subject to moisture (e.g. shower) is possible when fitted with the 8188MEM Hydrophobic Membrane Screen.
- Multicast wide area emergency, safety and security notification alerts (e.g., lockdown, evacuation, reverse evacuation, medical emergency, safety alert, etc.). Combine with any number of Algo visual and audible IP endpoints
- OSHA compliance
- Scheduled or automated announcements. Using the Algo 8301 to multicast, announcements/tones can be played over any model of Algo IP speaker. For example, school (i.e., class changes, recess, playing an anthem, etc.), retail and healthcare announcements (i.e., store closing, visiting hours, etc.), and workplace shift changes, breaks, etc.
- IP loud ringing to avoid missed calls in a higher noise environment where telephone ringing is difficult to hear
- Play background music (e.g., multicast via 8301 music input)