Fanvil iW30 SIP Speaker – PoE, Wall Mount
· Compatible with standard SIP (RFC3261) protocol and main IP PBX/IMS platforms
· All-in-one -a combination of network Audio Codec, Digital Power Amplifier and Speaker
· Supports 2 x SIP accounts, one can be used for announcements and one as ringer alerter.
· Standard RJ45 port, support VLAN and cloud deployment
· Video linkage with IP camera to monitor on-site during broadcasting
· Volume adjustment via online remotely
· Built-in audio output interface for external active speakers
· Output Power 10W with PoE, upto 30W with external power supply
Please contact us for special pricing on large project orders.
The Fanvil iW30 is an IP Speaker that has been designed to complement a complete system that includes telephony, broadcasting, and intercom for applications scenarios such as a school, hotel, office or supermarket where audio output is necessary. This speaker can be used for broadcasting as well as live monitoring from a monitoring center. The Fanvil iW30 is compatible with all major SIP-based IP PBX’s and supports third party telephony systems for easy deployment. In addition, it supports PoE and offers various choices of amplified output power: 10W, 20W or 30W. An external power supply can also be used.