The 2N 9155101CB IP Verso intercom, thanks to its modularity, can be used everywhere you need to choose a specific function and purpose of use. For example, you can choose an HD camera with an infrared light and night vision or a smart card reader. It can not only be easily integrated into your current camera and monitoring system, but thanks to programmable scripts, also with KNX installation. Furthermore, the whole system can be also used as a security component to protect the building.
- Bluetooth Technology – Get the latest technology in access systems. The Bluetooth module lets you eliminate access codes, entry cards, and key distribution.
- Touchscreen – Create an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. It is water resistant vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight.
- Fingerprint Reader – Provide maximum access security for your building using modern, completely secure, and reliable access technology combined with luxury design.
- 2N® Remote Configuration – Save time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customers requests.
- Intuitive Controls and search – The touchscreen has all the functions of a mechanical keyboard. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search.
- Access Control – Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N 9155101CB IP Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
- Modularity – The modularity of this IP intercom allows you to configure it to your requirements. Select the specific module,accessories and configurable functions.
- Camera with night vision – See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
- SIP support with no server needed – SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- Security Relay– This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Picture to email – 2N 9155101CB IP Verso allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- Integration with security systems – Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- External Camera – Simply connect an external IP camera to the intercom to cover all the blind spots.
- Suitable for disabled – The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
- Calls to mobile phone and tablet – The 2N® Mobile Video cloud service allows the 2N 9155101C IP Verso intercom to call a mobile phone or tablet.
- Trouble free installation – The 2N 9155101CB IP Verso is so intuitive that it can easily be installed by a user with only basic knowledge of IT.
- Touch Keypad – A highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN.