Tema AD630 IP SIP horn is part of a series of TEMA speakers to be connected in a LAN for the PA (Public Address) paging of ads, speech and music, in offices, factories, public places and outdoor. The internal circuits incorporate a PoE power supply (Power over Ethernet) for direct power over UTP cable, but also allow input from an external power supply at 230Vac/12-24Vdc. The two power supply types can coexist in order to increase the safety of the service. AD630 is a bidirectional communication system with built-in microphone with local listening function and speaker-control functionality.
Power Amplifier Technology – A high efficiency and low consumption double D-class Amplifier can generate a maximum output power of 40W (2x20W) 8 ohms with high sound quality. The amplifier is self protected against overload and short circuit output power. It is provided a second auxiliary output which can be brought to another passive speaker to better distribute the output power or to generate a 100V-20W PA line.
Pre-recorded messages – In the internal SD card are recorded sounds and messages for automatic or command sending onto speaker, also automatically at pre-set times.
iOS and Android APP – Free download APP are available for smartphones with operating systems iOS and Android. With these applications it is possible to operate with the IP
speakers and launch announcements even from smartphones. Integration with VoIP SIP phone systems – Tema AD630 can be perfectly integrated with VoIP telephone systems (IP-PBX) with SIP protocol and can be registered as a
regular VoIP phone or P2P (Peer to Peer) without a PBX.
- Launch of PA ads from any phone by calling the account of the IP SIP Speaker
- Security code from keyboard to start the announcement
- 2nd SIP accounts night call repeater / ringer function, sounds files freely customizable
- Output for 2nd passive speaker 20W 8 Ohm to extend the served area or to generate a 100V-20W audio line
- Double internal audio amplifier 2x20W (maximum output power using external power supply)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.af standard, only one cable connection
- 2 internal relays for external devices drives via LAN
- 16 Multicast channels for broadcasting background music, silenced by ads, also in high quality
- Volume adjustable separately for all audio channels Multicast/Ads/Ringtone
- Internal microphone for environment listening (Monitor) and normal bidirectional communication
- 1 alarm trigger input for one of the alternate functions: a) Generate a phone call and sends a message of alert (SIP SECURITY INFO CALL), b) Pre-recorded announcements launch from the speaker (Notice/Deterrence) c) “Push to Talk” feature for phone communication driven by local external Push to Talk button button (not included)
- 2 inputs for external call buttons to 2 programmable SIP numbers or IP addresses
- LAN P2P (Peer to Peer) operation even without PBX
- Remote programming via integrated LAN Web Server
- Compatible with all SIP standard IP-PBXs on the market
- IP65 grade of protection for outdoor installations.
- Easy to install and configure, easy to use and manage, compatible with the Tema “ADAM” Management software
Tema AD630 can be configured to support two separate SIP extensions. SIP extension one passes audio through to the analog output spoken from the caller’s handset. When called, SIP extension two plays a bell audio that can be used as a night ringer when configured in a night ring group.