ULTRALOQ UL3 BT SMART LOCK – BLUETOOTH,FINGERPRINT,KEYPAD,KEYS
$295.00 – $345.00
Ultraloq UL3 Smart lock is designed to be “Real Keyless” for maximum flexibility and convenience. You are free to use fingerprint, code, key or smartphone to unlock.
- DIY – Easy to retrofit on existing doors
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (optional)
- Touch Screen Keypad
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification
- Hidden Backup Key
- IP65 waterproof construction
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Three Locking Modes
- View Users and Logs
- Additional information
- How Secure is Ultraloq
- Video Presentations
- Installation Video
- Reviews (2)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connectivity – Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone.
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification – 95 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen – 95 user defined 4-8 digit codes. Anti-peep touch keypad technology This function allows the user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the correct password is embedded in the random set of numbers. Makes sure strangers can’t steal your password by watching you entering the password.
- Knock to Open –You don’t have to open app. Just knock on your phone, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in.
- Hidden Backup Key –3 mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned on the bottom for extra security from keyhole hackers.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life – 3 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access. Innovation in clutch design makes UL3 BT more reliable but 50% less power consumption than traditional clutches.
- Solid and Resistant –The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installation.
- Sense-on – When you reach out to the touch keypad or fingerprint reader, Ultraloq will be activated automatically and ready for your operation.
- Intuitive OLED Display -Use touchscreen to simply add or delete user on the device. OLED display walks you through the whole process.
How Secure is Ultraloq
Advanced Dual Data Encryption: AES + Dynamic Key
Bank-level AES Encryption
Ultraloq UL3 BT uses Bluetooth SMART (aka low energy) to communicate, encrypting communications using bank-level 128-bit AES. A special hardware encryption coprocessor is embedded onboard for AES encryption.
What is AES?
The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2001. AES has been adopted by the U.S. federal government and is now used worldwide.
Besides AES encryption, Ultraloq UL3 BT uses a second layer of protection – Dynamic Key. This key is random for every single data transfer. In other words, even the AES encrypted data is captured and resent to Ultraloq by some hackers, the dynamic key makes it impossible for them to unlock Ultraloq.
How does It Work?
The following two snapshots show you the data communication captured by wireless sniffer during two unlocking operations via Bluetooth.
Unlocking Operation #1 via Bluetooth
Unlocking Operation #2 via Bluetooth
In each picture, you can see two longer rows, which are the verification information sent from smartphone to unlock Ultraloq. All captured information is encrypted and there is no pattern to follow.
In addition, thanks to Dynamic Key, though the raw data is same for two unlocking operations, the captured encrypted data is totally different. Thus, hackers can’t cheat Ultraloq by capturing the encrypted data and resend that to open the lock.