Robin Proline Video Intercom for Teams supports integration with Microsoft Teams Applications. Via our CyberGate SIP to Teams application you can now connect your Robin SIP audio- or Robin SIP video door intercom to your Microsoft Teams Tenant. Teams Users can answer incoming calls from the Robin (video) door station – with 2-way audio and live video – on their Teams desktop client, Teams compatible desk phone or Teams Smartphone app and open the door for visitors.
The new multi-ring feature in CyberGate enables the Teams Tenant to configure a group of Teams Users as destination, so that multiple Teams User will be notified simultaneously if someone rings the door station, and the 1st responder will be connected to the visitor.
- Two-way audio with the Microsoft Teams user: either the Teams client on your desktop PC, or Teams compatible desk phone, or Teams app on your Smartphone.
- Live video to the Microsoft Teams user who receives the intercom call.
- Opening door / gate via the SIP intercom built-in dry relay (if the SIP intercom supports this feature)
- Microsoft Office 365 with Teams for Enterprises (incl call functions).
- Subscription to the CyberGate SIP to Teams service available viaMicrosoft.
CyberGate is a subscription based Software-as-a-Service.
- no need to setup a hosting environment
- no need to download or install any software from CyberTwice or a 3rd party
- no need to install additional Virtual Machines
- no need for a Session Border Controller or extra licenses for your existing SBC
- no need for to get additional PSTN like phone numbers for your SIP intercoms