Algo speaker and audio endpoints provide comprehensive solutions for voice paging systems, telephone alerting (e.g. loud ringing, visual ringing), safety, security and emergency notification (e.g. OSHA), bell scheduling and playing music. The products are compatible with any UC hosted/cloud or premise platform supporting IP (i.e. 3rd party SIP endpoints) or analog connectivity including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Metaswitch, Mitel, NEC, Polycom and Yealink to name a few.
Showing all 5 results
Algo 1205 Audio Interface
- Upgrading legacy voice paging / public address (PA) systems to VoIP where a microphone is required to be used (e.g., school, manufacturing plant / factory, retail, warehouse, etc.).
- Backup alternative for voice paging using a microphone if VoIP telephone system is down and calling a telephone extension for making a voice announcement is not possible.
- Wall mount music input for conference rooms, classrooms, etc.
Please contact us for Price
Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
Wideband IP Voice Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility – no hum or noise
- Network managed and supervised SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Multicasting capability for scalability to add more zone coverage and include other IP endpoints
- Easy and intuitive web interface to configure scheduled announcements, tones, bells, music, etc.
- Synchronization of scheduler and IP clocks using NTP server
- Linux appliance; no dependency on software or PC for bell scheduling
- Scheduler for School Bells, Automated announcement for retail, healthcare, shift changes etc.
- Customizable audio files for notification. Includes chime, gong, bell, warble, barking dogs.
- Integrated 3.5mm Jacks for Analog Music Input and Headset/ Speaker output.
- Integrated NO / NC Relay Input and Output
Algo 8373 Zone Paging Adapter
Wideband IP Paging Adapter With Zone Control for Integrating Legacy Analog Amplifiers
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Isolated and balanced audio output
- Automatic level control
- Internal zone control relays (3)
- Multicast for cost effective scalability – mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8189, 8301, 8373)
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Polycom Group Page
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Multiple SIP registration for Page (50) extensions